This website is about my hobby, vintage radio restoration and collection. It’s mainly in Italian. Click here for a rough automatic translation
Information about this website
As we receive so many emails asking schematics, value of a radio, and other frequent questions – please read the following (thanks!) before sending an email:
- Schematics: I don’t offer schematic service: I’ve spent a considerable amount of time to send almost everything I have to Radiomuseum.org, so that it can be easily downloaded by anyone – please consider a membership if you need a schematic available there. Otherwise, I’ll be glad to swap schematics with pictures of the set for which you’re looking for the schematics: please email good photos of the set when asking – pictures will be published in Radiomuseum.org. If the schematic is not available in Radiomuseum.org, please don’t ask – I haven’t got it.
- Value of your radio: please don’t ask, I (really) don’t know what your radio is worth.
- Identification of a set (“which model is this?”): please try to use the Radiomuseum.org search engine (with gallery or tube list) first. I won’t be able to help you without pictures and tube list.
- Non working tube set: I can restore it (I live in Udine, N-E Italy, ~100km from Austria or Venice)
- Spare parts: I usually don’t sell substitutes, since I just have a small inventory used for my repairs, but feel free to ask if you really need help. Email:
- HELP: I need some spare parts, and I’m selling a few radios due to lack of room. Please visit this page (in Italian, click here for an automated traslation, or feel free to ask).
Who we are:
Alessandro: I’m a musician (master in organ) and electronic engineer. I’m keen on vintage electronics such as tube radios. Many radios of my collection are in the photo gallery of this website.