This website is about my hobby, vintage radio restoration and collection. It’s mainly in Italian but many articles will be published periodically in both languages – so come back frequently!
Information about this website – online since 2004!
As we receive so many emails asking schematics, value of a radio, and other frequent questions – please read the following (thanks!) before sending an email:
- Schematics: I don’t offer schematic service: I’ve spent a considerable amount of time to send almost everything I have to Radiomuseum.org, so that it can be easily downloaded by anyone. Otherwise, I’ll be glad to swap schematics with pictures of the set for which you’re looking for the schematics: please email good photos of the set when asking – pictures will be published in Radiomuseum.org. If the schematic is not available in Radiomuseum.org, I haven’t got it.
- Value of your radio: please don’t ask, I (really) don’t know what your radio is worth.
- Identification of a set (“which model is this?”): please try to use the Radiomuseum.org search engine (with gallery or tube list) first. I won’t be able to help you without pictures and tube list.
- Non working tube set: I can restore it (I live in Udine, N-E Italy, ~100km from Austria or Venice)
- Spare parts: I usually don’t sell substitutes, since I just have a small inventory used for my repairs, but feel free to ask if you really need help. Email:
- HELP/FOR SALE: I need some spare parts, and I’m selling a few radios due to lack of room. Please visit this page
Who we are:
Alessandro: I’m a musician (master in organ) and electronic engineer. I’m keen on vintage electronics such as tube radios. Many radios of my collection are in the photo gallery of this website.