Please contact us via email for the radio here on sale:
Shipping worldwide possible, please ask for a quote. Pickup also welcome in Udine, Italy.
These sets are unrestored unless stated differently; restoration possible on request.
- Philips 834A, several sets available, €320
- Grigsby-Grunow Majestic 310A, year 1932, 7 tubes, perfectly working, rare Universal Voltage version (originally working at 220V); €490
- legendary Saba Freiburg-Automatic 100 Stereo, 1959, case in perfect conditions, the flagship of Saba, with automatic search tuning (see article about a similar model), “greencone” loudspeakers, 13 tubes, working but unrestored conditions, (reserved)
- Siemens SM758 AM/FM, made in Italy, 1957, 59€
- Geloso G350-R AM/FM, 1956, 89€
- Luxor 296W, made in Sweden, 89€
- car radio Blaupunkt Bremen SQR46, 2 models available, including user manual (restoration on request)
- car radio Aster for 1949-50 Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Lancia, etc
- car radio Geloso for Lancia Ardea
radio Grundig 1099, small, AM/FM, €150 (reserved)
- Fonovaligia Stereo Philips, good working condition